|IBM Academic Initiative:|
|IBM Academic Initiative is an innovative program to partner with colleges and universities across the country to
educate and train the students for a more skilled, competitive workforce in ever-changing IT industry in open standards
technology and products offering wide range of resources and support to students, faculties and institutions.
Through Academic Initiative programs IBM is trying to bridge the gap between industry & institution.
|The IBM Software Centre of Excellence aims at increasing the skill sets of the faculty and students of the partenered college, leading to:|
|Advantages for the College and students:|
|1.Improve the quality of technical education
2. Increase the employability of students
3. Placing the partenered college in a leadership position
4. ITraining for students through the faculty trained by IBM.
5. IBM will provide the software required for the training program free of cost.
6. Access to IBM softwares, course materials.
7. Students and faculties are offered free certifications to IBM products.
|Sl. No.||TGMC Registration||Student Enrolled|
|Sl. No.||Traing Conducted||Area of Training||Students||Faculty|
|1||22/06/2011 to 25/06/2011||Lotus Domino Notes||76||8|
|2||30/03/2011 to 1/04/2011||DB2||99||8|
|3||21/10/2010 to 24/10/2010||Rational Application developer(RAD)||81||9|
|4||10/5/2012||Rational Application developer(RAD)||71||1|
|Sl. No.||Traing Conducted||Area of Test||Appeared||Certified|
|2||29/07/2011 and 22/10/2011||Lotus Domino Notes||63||58|
|3||11/11/2010||Rational Application developer(RAD)||76||69|
|4||15/06/2012||Rational Application developer(RAD)||45||40|